PIZZA BASE MIX
INGREDIENTS: Cornstarch, rice our, dextrose, salt, thickener (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and guar our) and rising agent (sodium pyrophosphate and sodium bicarbonate).
HOW TO USE:
1. Mix in a cup: 250g of product, 200/210ml of water, 8g of powder to bake and a spoonful of oil.
2. Knead until a soft and creamy mixture is obtained (mayonnaise consistency).
3. Spread the dough on a baking tray until it is 1cm thick, using a spoon dipped in oil.
4. Add ingredients as preferred.
5. Bake for 10/15 minutes (preheat the oven to 200 C beforehand).
CONSERVATION: store in a cool, dry place, at room temperature and away from light.