INGREDIENTS: Cornstarch, rice our, dextrose, thickener (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and guar our) and rising agent (sodium pyrophosphate and sodium bicarbonate).
HOW TO USE:
1. Mix in a cup: 250g of product, 50ml of water, 100g of sugar and 120g of melted vegetable margarine.
2. Knead the mixture quickly, thus avoiding overheating of the dough.
3. Spread the dough on parchment paper until it is 1cm thick (this is easier if the dough is covered in cling lm).
4. Using moulds, cut the biscuits and place them on the baking tray (with baking paper underneath).
5. Bake for 20 minutes (preheat the oven to 180ºC beforehand).
CONSERVATION: store in a cool, dry place, at room temperature and away from light.